Fukk-tq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions?

Go down 
+4
Malavick
Arch_Angel
That guy from saturn
Ice9
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice9
Admin
Ice9

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:08 pm

What do you think we should change, add, or erase?
Back to top Go down
http://fukk-tq.com
That guy from saturn

That guy from saturn

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 9:40 pm

i think u shude b able to use the chat box from all pages instead of just the home page
Back to top Go down
Arch_Angel

Arch_Angel

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:36 pm

should have a spot for tech support in the forum...cuz i have a question lol...cant get my sig to work..how do i fix it? lol
Back to top Go down
Ice9
Admin
Ice9

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:28 pm

thats a good idea, i will get on that asap, thanks
Back to top Go down
Arch_Angel

Arch_Angel

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 7:55 pm

also have another suggestion, instead of just making the name of the purple heart recipient purple, is there a way that you can put a little medal under their avitar? like a small image of a purple heart or something?
Back to top Go down
Malavick
Malavick

Number of posts : 8

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:04 am

that would b a cool idea, idk if its possible tho
Back to top Go down
Pissed-Off
Admin
Pissed-Off

Number of posts : 54

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:06 am

looking into it, there must be a way, even if every avatar needs to be adjusted individually, we will come up with something, i like it too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk-tq.com
Ice9
Admin
Ice9

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:20 pm

im a little busy today, but i can check into that later tonight. i'll keep ya posted
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Put something along the side of the forums. Maybe add a bit of colour too. The forums seem pretty blank.
Back to top Go down
Pissed-Off
Admin
Pissed-Off

Number of posts : 54

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:09 pm

Looked iunto it, html editing on the current pages isnt allowed, nor is access to default.css, but html can be added in new pages, this doesnt6 solve the problem tho. added portal as index to help raise interesting level, it is semi editable, the table is fixed but manupulatable. not gonna spend much more time on cosmetics, as far as im concerned, this forum is just as good looking as any other, if not better. Need work on contenty, and the damn purple heart in the avatar thing. . .if anyone cares to help on that, would be appriciated. a good example of the finished product is in that guy from saturns avy, but even that one i was forced to stretch after editing. . .link to the purp heart picHERE
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk-tq.com
angel

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:23 pm

i've got forum experiance ran a few of them for different games for guilds/legions ext if ya need any help give me a haller ill give as much help as i can. lol i love the smiles! >.< im a smile addict shh lol geek lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterFletch

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:07 am

An idea I see alot of protests sites doing...

Make a preformatted email, that anyone can send easily.

This could be checked and rechecked to ensure it gives the correct message to its audience. It would also take the extra work off anyone who wants to join in this little..."game." People are lazy. Make fukking Tq a click of a button and you will achieve alot more from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fukk-tq :: Fukk-tq :: Blah Blah Blah-
Jump to: