Fukk-tq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Tq's viewing pleasure

Go down 
+5
Pissed-Off
Malavick
Arch_Angel
eskimoPIE
Ice9
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice9
Admin
Ice9

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-28

For Tq's viewing pleasure Empty
PostSubject: For Tq's viewing pleasure   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:48 pm

This is what people really want to say to you, TQ.
Back to top Go down
http://fukk-tq.com
eskimoPIE

eskimoPIE

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: fukk-tq   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:51 pm

Tq you customer support umm, BLOWS. Tell the surfer/stoner dude who answers ur phone to get a Question clue Question about what he is actually supporting, being customer support and all. jeez
Back to top Go down
Arch_Angel

Arch_Angel

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Fukk TQ   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:34 pm

... <---------that is what I think of TQ...well not really...if you really want to see what I think of TQ go here ...I am omfgwtfbbqsauce on there...my sister is ternanook just a small look at what i think of that shithole they call a company. Mad
Back to top Go down
Malavick
Malavick

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: For Tq's viewing pleasure   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:12 am

TQ take responsibility of ur product and fix the shit thats wong with it. there are many flaws and i think the best way of fixing ur shit ass games...start with fixing ur shit ass company. hire employees who at least know wtf they r doing. specially if they come in contact with the customer. and changing work ethics might not b a bad idea either i mean...BBB gave u an "F". dont get any worse then that. hopefully none of the shit that hit that fan winds up in UBISOFT's lap...OOOOO.
Back to top Go down
Pissed-Off
Admin
Pissed-Off

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: For Tq's viewing pleasure   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:04 am

Hey TQ, want me to get u some ice for that wicked BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNN!?!?!@$%^&*&^!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk-tq.com
Ice9
Admin
Ice9

PostSubject: Re: For Tq's viewing pleasure   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 12:18 pm

lol, ouch
Back to top Go down
Ice9
Admin
Ice9

PostSubject: Re: For Tq's viewing pleasure   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:01 am

k, for somthin new...TQ, FUKK U. I spent well over an hour posting to every server on the CO forum and ur mods gotta go in there and FUKK shit up. deleting my posts...geez, lol.

Did i mention u suck? No very unsatisfactory
Back to top Go down
MasterFletch

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: For Tq's viewing pleasure   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:05 am

Hey TQ,

It is me again.

I am gonna fukk you over big time Very Happy

Don't worry, it will only hurt until you go bankrupt and go back to your shitty jobs in sweatshops.
Back to top Go down
Ice9
Admin
Ice9

PostSubject: Re: For Tq's viewing pleasure   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:43 pm

ROFL...sweatshops
Back to top Go down
TQFuKkerz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: For Tq's viewing pleasure   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:30 am

I gotta give TQ a big thanks for the best MMORPG Game ever! ........Oops wait...wrong forum.. TQ FUKK YOU! Bastards dont do anything for you, they got like 400 members on their team...not ONCE have I ever seen a GM on ANY SERVER...so for all you old fat geezer bitches who sit at a TQ desk saying they are the best company ever...I gotta say one thing.... BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASSS

Btw, Im new to FUKK-TQ So welcome me ^.^ Hiya all
Back to top Go down
Pissed-Off
Admin
Pissed-Off

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: ROFL   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:07 am

thats whats up. . .a big fukk you straight up, TQ
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk-tq.com
That guy from saturn

That guy from saturn

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: For Tq's viewing pleasure   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:35 pm

i'll make this nice and simple... Ty TQ for patch 5022 since u installed a "anti virus" on mi comp w/o mi permision me and sum friends of mien r gunna make u bend over and take it so tq FUKK U
Back to top Go down
Xquisite

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: For Tq's viewing pleasure   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:18 pm

eh,, u guys are fun Razz btw TQ U SUCK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Tq's viewing pleasure   For Tq's viewing pleasure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Tq's viewing pleasure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fukk-tq :: Fukk-tq :: THE WALL-
Jump to: