Fukk-tq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hacked?

Go down 
+2
Arch_Angel
Ice9
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice9
Admin
Ice9

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Hacked? Empty
PostSubject: Hacked?   Hacked? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Did you get hacked and tq don't give a fukk?

my story click here
Back to top Go down
http://fukk-tq.com
Arch_Angel

Arch_Angel

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Hacked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked?   Hacked? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:44 pm

Well here it goes...

I have been playing CO for a little while now and decided that their customer service SUCKED. So, I decided to try one of there other games to see if it was CO that was going downhill or if it was all of the TQ games (mistake #1) I 1st downloaded Eudemons Online. Beside from its complete lack of content, horrible game play, impossible to complete tasks (unless you have loads of money of course), and shitty customer service (almost as bad as CO)...it wasnt a bad game. So, I decided that I was going to try to advance my char a bit and throw away my money on another product of TQ (mistake #2 wich kicked the shit outta mistake #1). Shortly after I bought a Eudemons Online Point Card, I found that there was really nothing that you could do with it except do Lotto or spend it on pets...I decided to go with the lotto. I had some pretty good luck (or so I thought). After I did lotto about 10 times, I had someone whisper me "hey man you got fucked in lotto. everything you just won you can buy for less EP in the market" well FUKK. I shortly after logged off and decided to try the other TQ games. When I logged back onto EO, I discovered that everything that I had just spent my money on was GONE...thats right I was hacked...I never give out my account info...to ANYONE. I emailed TQ about the situation...and of course I found out that it is not just CO's customer service that blows donkey dick...it is all of TQ. I should have known that really..I am sure my dogs pile of shit could have figured that out. after a week or so of me e-mailing TQ and getting nowhere...I decided I was going to try it again. This time I was not going to waste my money...just my time. after a while I got my char geared up again and got some more pets. just to give you an idea of my gear all of it was Super +12 2 soc wich really is not that hard to attain in EO...must MUCH easier than CO. I logged off for a day or so to get some sun...yes people there is a thing called sun...its nice...go visit her...you will like her so much you will splooge in your pants, i promise. When I logged back on (keep in mind I have been emailing TQ about the 1st situation almost daily and nothing except the response "There is nothing that we can do. Try the character restore option. Next time keep your account information to yourself and maybe it wont happen again" <---------- WTF!?!...but when I logged back on all my shit was gone AGAIN FUKK!!!!! well that was it..I wasnt even gonna bother to email TQ again about it. They wont do anything so I did not waste my time. I just decided that I was going to stay nekkid and terrorize all of the noobs and TQ. So, what do I have to say about all that? Fukk TQ...fukk them long and hard...thank you for reading.

P.S. sorry about the one huge paragraph...and I will be submitting some bots and hacks and some helpful little tidbits here shortly that will help you in your journey to fukk TQ. Good luck, and remember always practice safe sex...where a condom when fukking TQ please..alot of people will be fukking TQ soon...be safe
Back to top Go down
Pissed-Off
Admin
Pissed-Off

Number of posts : 54

Hacked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked?   Hacked? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:19 pm

ROFL!! condoms . . .
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk-tq.com
Malavick
Malavick

Number of posts : 8

Hacked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked?   Hacked? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:06 am

OOOOOOO me next, lets run a train on this bitch. CHOOO CHOOO!!!...................................................................................................................................................... Sleep and im spent.
Back to top Go down
em2241992

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Hacked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked?   Hacked? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:07 pm

This one is not for me, it is for my friend who was hacked twice and lost money from buying dbs. He bought 10 dbs and got hacked, the staff never helped him so he quit. Very common story
Back to top Go down
Pissed-Off
Admin
Pissed-Off

Number of posts : 54

Hacked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked?   Hacked? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:15 pm

yea, unfortunatly, the rules are simple, u need to buy 20 codes, thats no less than 40 dbs total, to be considered to be eligible for the worst customer support that ever or will ever exist, either way, get him on the forum and get him involved, he needs to post to be eligible for the purple heart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk-tq.com
Kiwi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Hacked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked?   Hacked? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:09 am

TQspecially makes it able to hack and they not cayghing botters and hackers, because they think hacked ppl will buy dbs and TQ just get more money.... fuckers...
Back to top Go down
em2241992

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Hacked? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked?   Hacked? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:58 pm

whats the purple heart?
Back to top Go down
Ice9
Admin
Ice9

Number of posts : 91