Fukk-tq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to destroy TQ.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterFletch

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-15

How to destroy TQ. Empty
PostSubject: How to destroy TQ.   How to destroy TQ. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:55 am

The last person who was as big of a fukk up as the company known as TQ, was dragged into the streets of China and shot.

He was in charge of the Chinese FDA, and of course, let lead slip by into American exports.

Perhaps contacting Chinese officials, with millions of American complaints(possibly false of course), would awaken them to the bad nature of TQ, and how it could affect future dealings with america Twisted Evil

Fukk TQ indeed.
Back to top Go down
Pissed-Off
Admin
Pissed-Off

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-28

How to destroy TQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to destroy TQ.   How to destroy TQ. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:59 pm

so ur suggeesting that we get TQ's owner shot??

i like this idea lol, maybe it will work, lets put you in charge of this one, just let us know what we need to do Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk-tq.com
Ice9
Admin
Ice9

Number of posts : 91

How to destroy TQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to destroy TQ.   How to destroy TQ. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:50 pm

slightly harsh, but maybe we can figure somthin out
Back to top Go down
http://fukk-tq.com
Jon
Jon

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-31

How to destroy TQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to destroy TQ.   How to destroy TQ. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:27 pm

MasterFletch wrote:
The last person who was as big of a fukk up as the company known as TQ, was dragged into the streets of China and shot.

He was in charge of the Chinese FDA, and of course, let lead slip by into American exports.

Perhaps contacting Chinese officials, with millions of American complaints(possibly false of course), would awaken them to the bad nature of TQ, and how it could affect future dealings with america Twisted Evil

Fukk TQ indeed.

It would be virtually impossible to falsify millions of complaints. Also china wouldn't shoot someone that continues to bring in money even if people are complaining about him...
Back to top Go down
Pissed-Off
Admin
Pissed-Off

Number of posts : 54

How to destroy TQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to destroy TQ.   How to destroy TQ. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:45 pm

AHHHH THERES LEAD IN MY DRAGONBALL lol!

na im playin , mhavent bought since x-mas lol, anyways it looks like masterfletch got his work cut out for him. . .i did used to have an email bomb program that sent emails continuesly to a specified address. . .even better i should probably jut post a form on the website with multiple submit buttons to send a generic email to every TQ related email address we have. . . should prob start w/ a complaint to the bbb though, i dont think many people did that like i posted on the site, smeone make a forum topic about it, then we just need to convince china that tq is some how fukkin up relations w/ the us and have them shot. . .gotta try and get china to hoot them, after all, chinas human . . .I GOT IT, WE FALSIFY A FAMILY TREE OF THE OWNER OF TQ AND CLAIM THAT HE IS TIBETAN LOL. . .wait that probably wont get him shot . . .umm, ramblin now and lost my thought lol, take it from here>>>
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk-tq.com
Sponsored content

How to destroy TQ. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to destroy TQ.   How to destroy TQ. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to destroy TQ.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fukk-tq :: Fukk-tq :: General-
Jump to: