Fukk-tq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alternate Fukks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissed-Off
Admin
Pissed-Off

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Alternate Fukks Empty
PostSubject: Alternate Fukks   Alternate Fukks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:17 pm

k, so aside from organizing and catogorizing hacks and bots etc for easy access and uses for people to obtain as opposed to buying dbs, we also explored trying to figure out a way to fukk TQ with their lotto by finding it indesputably illegal ( not done with that, there must be something we can do to use it against them ) We also are emailing Ubisoft about netdragons better buisness burae rating, and i think that may effect them, but we still need more stuff like that. If we can piss off TQ enough, then they will hopefully change their ways ( wishfull thinking? we hope not! ) That is after all the ultimate goal of this whole Fukk-TQ.com thing.

Thinking if only there was a way to spread the word about how bad they sukk faster, maybe we can get a story about this whole thing ( Not us, but TQ's horrible customer service ) published in a gaming magazine. How to even start that one, i dont know, nor who to ask to publish such a story. . .any ideas? Or any better ideas as to Altenative ways to Fukk TQ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk-tq.com
MasterFletch

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Alternate Fukks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate Fukks   Alternate Fukks Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:45 am

They frequently violate their own EULA while dealing with DB buying botters. They actually had a part in it declaring they couldn't elicit money from people for a while, until I emailed them threatening to sue them for banning my brother's account when we scammed alot of faulty aimbotters.

I will go back through the laborous process of finding their mother company's code of ethics. They violate many points on this and have no control over it. Getting pressure from their mother company would be the biggest threat we could impose on them.
Back to top Go down
Pissed-Off
Admin
Pissed-Off

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Alternate Fukks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate Fukks   Alternate Fukks Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:03 am

i like this guy, where have you been all this time. Stay in touch dude, we need people like you
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk-tq.com
Klavier

Klavier

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Alternate Fukks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate Fukks   Alternate Fukks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:58 pm

I could bring co.91.com down for few hours but i don't see any point on it, they basically have the best material against them on their own site (You know, reading the ToS gives some perspectives)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk.tq.com
Sponsored content

Alternate Fukks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternate Fukks   Alternate Fukks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate Fukks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fukk-tq :: Fukk-tq :: General-
Jump to: