Fukk-tq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon
Jon

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-31

TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Empty
PostSubject: TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:05 am

Why can't they add some simple to code quests? I mean like look at qonquer. It has like 5 new quests and its a couple of 20 year olds doing it in their spare time. Graphics are crap too. I mean it looks like TQ used some mmorpg kit that they got off the internet or baught off some 15 year old kid. The graphics and scenery are so redundant. Has anyone notices how every map is either a square or a rectangle? No such thing as a circle or triangle in TQs world. Oh and has anyone noticed how they have craploads of empty maps with no monsters?
Back to top Go down
Ice9
Admin
Ice9

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 1:59 am

i noticed that...tq does suck huh
Back to top Go down
http://fukk-tq.com
Pissed-Off
Admin
Pissed-Off

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:14 am

yo, imma start askin the kids in the neighborhood where i can find an mmorpg template lol, then we can make our own game and sell our own items, cause im pretty sure we can do customer support better than TQ can, err about the graphics tho, of course they suck, but i dont wanna imagine the lagg on my shity ass comp if they were any better lol, as a matter of fact, if TQ cant figure out a way to heelp the lag issues they have now, maybe we should suggest them changing to stick figure charectars and maybe a monochrome simpler world. . .err maybe i should just buy a better comp lol, this one is comin up on its 6th birthday, and it freezes up if i look at it funny lol

(dont laugh at my comp, i have a bigger dick than anyone who does. . . .where did that come from lol. . .can i say dick??)

one more thing, yea the game is simple, but no one can deny that the simple ass game is sickly addicting, props atleast for a decent concept, now only if someone else made the game besides these assholes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk-tq.com
JoshuaX

JoshuaX

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:48 pm

paypalling is TQs number one killer. I've already started an MMO (funded by CLAMP a manga company) and its to be TOTALLY free....no item buying NOTHING =)
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:36 pm

Pissed-Off wrote:
yo, imma start askin the kids in the neighborhood where i can find an mmorpg template lol, then we can make our own game and sell our own items, cause im pretty sure we can do customer support better than TQ can, err about the graphics tho, of course they suck, but i dont wanna imagine the lagg on my shity ass comp if they were any better lol, as a matter of fact, if TQ cant figure out a way to heelp the lag issues they have now, maybe we should suggest them changing to stick figure charectars and maybe a monochrome simpler world. . .err maybe i should just buy a better comp lol, this one is comin up on its 6th birthday, and it freezes up if i look at it funny lol

(dont laugh at my comp, i have a bigger dick than anyone who does. . . .where did that come from lol. . .can i say dick??)

one more thing, yea the game is simple, but no one can deny that the simple ass game is sickly addicting, props atleast for a decent concept, now only if someone else made the game besides these assholes.

Lol they could do what the makers of WoW did. The games minimum graphic requirements are lower then CO but the graphics are way better. TQ just doesn't know how to code.
Back to top Go down
Pissed-Off
Admin
Pissed-Off

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:01 pm

ROFL @the addition to shity websites in ur siggy jon

err, hampster dance maybe?? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fukk-tq.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TQ Sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fukk-tq :: Fukk-tq :: General-
Jump to: