Fukk-tq
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice9
Admin
Ice9

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Comments Empty
PostSubject: Comments   Comments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:09 pm

Good idea? Bad idea? Let us know
Back to top Go down
http://fukk-tq.com
eskimoPIE

eskimoPIE

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments   Comments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:57 pm

This site and forum is a great idea, i wish i thought of it first Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lyrioxal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments   Comments Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:01 pm

I have a suggestion, professionalism; professionalism with both content as well as operation.

It doesn't matter how pissed off you are at TQ, they aren't going to give a toss about you if your name is blatantly slandering them. As angry, pissed and everything else as you may be, you could at least puruse your venture with a name that doesn't make you sound like a grumpy toddler.

I've been clicking around your website, and I've also noticed that the editing is atrocious. This may be the internet, but if you're ever going to be taken seriously as a threat to TQ, the least of things that you could be doing is spell checking and grammar editing your content before you slap it on your webpages. The new website looks very nice, however. Considerably better then the old one.

In addition to editing page content, you might also want to consider editing the letter that you're sending out to the executives at Ubisoft. That lump of English is horrific. I've actually taken the liberty of editing it myself, because odds are I'll be banned, and you won't be bothered.

To whom it may concern:
I am aware that Ubisoft is currently engaging in a buisness venture with NetDragon Websoft Inc. concerning the release of an completely online version of the game "Heroes of Might and Magic." I would like to take the opportunity to let you know that TQ Digital, a subsidiary of NetDragon Websoft Inc. currently runs an online game known as "Conquer Online." While the gaming experience of "Conquer Online" is great, the customer service leaves much to be desired. It is so bad, in fact, that I believe your company needs to be informed about it. In addition to my opinion, there are many others that feel the same way as I do. Our opinion is not without valid reason, however. Please take a moment to view what the BBB has to say about this company at:
<a href=http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=100013117>their BBB profile</a>. Their company has scored a rating of F for Customer Service, and I felt it necessary to inform you of their faults and short comings. I hope that before entering into this business venture, you consider the impact that this affiliation might make on your good name with the gaming community. Thank you for your time.

I took out the bit about the drug dealer, because honestly, any CEO that's reading that certainly isn't going to take someone who has relations with a drug dealer the least bit seriously.

Maybe with a few changes, your idea will really get off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments   Comments Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:29 pm

Lyrioxal wrote:
I have a suggestion, professionalism; professionalism with both content as well as operation.

It doesn't matter how pissed off you are at TQ, they aren't going to give a toss about you if your name is blatantly slandering them. As angry, pissed and everything else as you may be, you could at least puruse your venture with a name that doesn't make you sound like a grumpy toddler.

I've been clicking around your website, and I've also noticed that the editing is atrocious. This may be the internet, but if you're ever going to be taken seriously as a threat to TQ, the least of things that you could be doing is spell checking and grammar editing your content before you slap it on your webpages. The new website looks very nice, however. Considerably better then the old one.

In addition to editing page content, you might also want to consider editing the letter that you're sending out to the executives at Ubisoft. That lump of English is horrific. I've actually taken the liberty of editing it myself, because odds are I'll be banned, and you won't be bothered.

To whom it may concern:
I am aware that Ubisoft is currently engaging in a buisness venture with NetDragon Websoft Inc. concerning the release of an completely online version of the game "Heroes of Might and Magic." I would like to take the opportunity to let you know that TQ Digital, a subsidiary of NetDragon Websoft Inc. currently runs an online game known as "Conquer Online." While the gaming experience of "Conquer Online" is great, the customer service leaves much to be desired. It is so bad, in fact, that I believe your company needs to be informed about it. In addition to my opinion, there are many others that feel the same way as I do. Our opinion is not without valid reason, however. Please take a moment to view what the BBB has to say about this company at:
<a href=http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=100013117>their BBB profile</a>. Their company has scored a rating of F for Customer Service, and I felt it necessary to inform you of their faults and short comings. I hope that before entering into this business venture, you consider the impact that this affiliation might make on your good name with the gaming community. Thank you for your time.

I took out the bit about the drug dealer, because honestly, any CEO that's reading that certainly isn't going to take someone who has relations with a drug dealer the least bit seriously.

Maybe with a few changes, your idea will really get off the ground.

You wont be banned. This website is about opinions and your simply expressing yours. However, I do agree with your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comments   Comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fukk-tq :: Fukk-tq :: Blah Blah Blah-
Jump to: